Sunday, December 14, 2014

Party Description

Daria Patterson
Professor Rau
ENG 101 MD
December 14, 2014
Valley Girl Rager
            Oh my GOD BECKY! Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, did you hear that Tyler’s having a party tomorrow?! He is like, soooooo hot. I’m talking about hot Tyler not weird, semi-attractive Tyler with the troll beard. You know that right? Yeah, so we should totally go. Well I’m going but you NEED to come with me. I just need to pick out a cute outfit, one that makes me look like a Victoria Secret model.
We were like talking before and like, oh my God, his house is like huuuuge, HUGE. The bathroom itself can hold like 10 people and it has a hot tub with jets that feel like a ton of warm little vibrating toothbrushes bumping into your skin. I’ve been there once ya’ know, that time we hooked up and his demon girlfriend called during? Hehehe, I’m so bad.
Anyways, there’s like a backyard with a pool that is literally an ocean, literally. The tall, full, bushy trees will cover us from the neighbors perfectly, so the cops probably wont get called until like 3 or 4 am. Thank God.
We get to go in it but we have to dress hot. You know my tight, short, crimson dress that is basically like painted on my skin and it rests as high on my thigh as it can without you seeing my privates? I’m gonna put my bikini under it, the one that curves around my waste and makes me a human hourglass. I’ve been dying to wear that beauty.
Yuck, I just had a thought. I’m gonna be like soooo mad if I get puked on again. Remember last time when Jenny, the one with the long, dirty colored mass of hair, sloping back, and crooked walk, puked on me? At least if I have my bikini on under my dress I can just take it off and jump in the pool. Good idea right? I can do the same thing if I puke on myself, hehehe. I still really don’t want my dress puked on though, and don’t even get me started on if another person spills their drink on me. I’m like a magnet for unfortunate events.
God, I’m like soooo excited. *long drawn out squeal while jumping up and down* I’ll talk to you later bae. I just remembered I totally need to find a pair of shoes. At least this is an excuse to buy another pair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment